- Kinnls's limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in selected products that are sold to customers.
- This warranty lasts for a period of 10 years after the receipt of products from Kinnls.
- Kinnls will repair or replace, at its option, defective products.
- Vintage or salvage goods, which are sold as is.
- This warranty does not cover damage resulting from negligence, abuse, normal wear and tear, or accidents: including (but not limited to) burns, cuts, scratches, tears, scuffs, watermarks, indentations or damage from pets.
- Normal wear and tear, as well as weather-related damage.
- Comfort is subjective to the individual and is not considered a manufacturing fault.
- Cost of removal and re-installation.
Leather: 5-Year Warranty (The leather will not harden. There will be no transfer of color. The leather will not tear under normal use.)
Frame structure: 10-Year Limited Warranty (Products covered in the customer's own fabric are not covered under this warranty)
Soft furnishings: 10-Year Limited Warranty (Issues relating to comfort choice and smell are not covered under this warranty)
Other components such as: fasteners, springs, suspension, legs, and movable mechanisms-10-Year Limited Warranty
10-Year Limited Warranty with exclusions:
·This warranty does not apply to purchasers of as-is or distressed products or display samples
·Color and finish variations are natural in wood and are not covered by this warranty
·fading or defects that result from negligence, soiling, improper cleaning, misuse, abnormal use, accident, or commercial use.
·piling, cleaning, shrinkage, wrinkling, wear, dye-lot variance, damage or failure due to chemical treatment other than by the fabric manufacturer, or damage caused by pets.
1 Year Limited Warranty
（*Shipping fee will be charged if the order is over 6 months)