Interested in joining us? Kinnls is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salary and benefits, and the opportunity to further your career as part of a dynamic team.
- Own the PD&D process, seeing product from BOM through sampling and production, to ensure design consistency and product integrity.
- Communicate with factories and agents to ensure product integrity through the production process.
- Manage relationships with CAD and Spec designers in construction/revision for production purposes.
- Manage BOM write-ups for each season and all developments involved,including all artwork production not completed by CAD designer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Has an ability to listen well and follow direction.
- Is able to prioritize work and juggle multiple tasks.
- Builds strong cross-functional relationships.
- Is able to complete multiple projects and assignments on time despite tight time restraints.
- Is persistent and a self-starter.
- Seeks assistance when faced with obstacles.
- Demonstrates initiative and follow through.
- Is able to work in a fast-paced creative team environment.
- 3-5 years of Furniture Design and Development experience.
- Deep rooted understanding of the home furniture industry, fabrications and constructions.
- Proficient in Adobe suite with emphasis on photoshop, illustrator and excel.
You'll feel right at home at Kinnls
If you have a passion for style, a drive for excellence, and outstanding communication skills; if you love to work with people as much as you love leather and fabrics, or facts and figures; if you want a career you love while working with creative, innovative, and inspiring people from all kinds of backgrounds
Tel:+1 (346) 462-0711(English Only)